How TO REDUCE YOUR WORKLOAD BY AUTOMATING YOUR PAYROLL
One thing is for certain in business – you have to pay your employees!
In most businesses, a payroll specialist will make sure this happens accurately every payday. Yet how this is done varies from company to company. You may use a cloud software solution, desktop or even a more traditional method. But, without payroll automation, the routine, repetitive tasks that come with payroll processing take much longer to complete, especially when you have numerous companies and employees on the payroll.
The Deloitte Global Payroll Benchmarking Survey reports that 45% of payroll staff in EMEA say manual payroll input is the most time-consuming aspect of payroll as well as showing that payroll staff work, on average, 25 hours of overtime a month.
Automated payroll tools, like FreshPay can help optimise business procedures, such as creating payroll reports, calculating tax, and processing salary payments.
Automating payroll also:
- Reduces human error and improves consistency
- Cuts costs
- Improves employee experience; and
- Saves time and energy
Join the FreshPay team to discover how to reduce your workload and get time back by automating your payroll.
By the end of this webinar, you will have learned:
- How to batch process payroll
- How to save time on static payrolls
- How to automate director payroll processing
- How to automate pension assessment and send letters
- How to automate payroll calculations for starters, leavers and mid-period pay rises
- How to automate tax code updates
- How to automate student loan updates